FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

FEAR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la bonne humeur Index du Forum -> Divers -> Department of English language
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
foued1986
Membre associé
Membre associé

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Point(s): 115
Moyenne de points: 1,44

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Avr - 00:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: FEAR Répondre en citant

I don't think that anyone in the world has never experienced fear at least once in his/ her short life even the most powerful people in the world. Everybody has something to fear of. You may be afraid of doing some actions, afraid of adventures, afraid of insects or some animals, or even afraid of certain thoughts. However, very little and it may be none have ever thought why we fear? Is it right to fear at the first place such trivial things? I myself can't judge anyone. I may not even be able to give you answers for these questions because I don't have these answers. I am afraid of such trivial things too, after all I am a human being.

But lately, I became aware of the fact that there is a great fear that we all don't think about, or at least ignore thinking about it although we all know it's there and it's waiting for us or may be we are waiting for it. People, especially young people, become aware of such a fact very late. You know which fear am I talking about?! It's DEATH. FEAR OF DEATH.

We all believe that we will die one day and really we should be afraid of that day. As a young man or a young girl, I'm sure we don't think a lot about death. At least not these days. Although we know that death comes at anytime, we don't think that we are near to it because simply" we are still young". However, if you think about the idea, you will find it silly. Death is not chosen for old people. No! God gets back his possession at any time he wants. You are here now but after a minute, you don't know where you will be.

I didn't write these words to frighten you or to make you depressed. On the contrary, I want the best for you all my brothers and sisters. Suppose the death angel comes now, what you will do?? Will you tell him please let me live for only some days to be back to Allah?? Even if you did so, he would not be able to wait for you, simply because your time has come. So, you have to be ready from now. Thanks God we are awake before it's too late. First, think. We are alive to be slaves for Allah, to obey him, not to disobey him. Did you pray? Did you wake up at Al-Fajr to pray for Allah? To thank him for all his gifts; for health, for sight, for life, for success, for having a family, for having a house…etc?? You can't even count his gifts. Did you ask him for whatever you want? Did you ask him to forgive you for every silly deed you have ever made? Did you have time to read and listen to Quora'an or you only have time for songs??

Think carefully about what you really want to do before you go back to Allah. Think about what you will say when you meet him. Think about things to be done to make you deserve HOLLY PARADISE.

What you will say when you meet Allah??

"Oh Allah!! I have always dreamed about seeing your face and meeting you with a pure soul. Oh Allah!! I have done all what you told us to do in order to be your good son. I hope you are happy with me now."

Or you will say:

"Oh Allah!! I forgot that we will meet someday. I forgot what you asked me to do. But I did all what you told us not to do. I know you are not happy with me now. Can you give me another chance? Please!"

But then all your regrets will be in vain because after death there is no another chance.

Now, it's time. Make use of this chance. Wake up. Go back to Allah. And I'm sure he will be more than happy with your return.

But take care! It's your choice now. MAKE USE OF IT.

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Avr - 00:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sami
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Avr - 00:16 (2009)    Sujet du message: FEAR Répondre en citant

yes nice foued

carine111
Modératrice
Modératrice

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 75
Moyenne de points: 3,13

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Mai - 10:50 (2009)    Sujet du message: FEAR Répondre en citant

mmmmm
Iam afraid now
goooooood topic mister foued1986

MostAnonyme
BestWorld
BestWorld

J'ai connu le site grâce: a notre creation
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 2,31

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 21:21 (2010)    Sujet du message: FEAR Répondre en citant

thanks a lot mister foued Smile

http://bestworld.vraiforum.com

" souvenez-vous la vie n'est qu'un passage "

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: FEAR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la bonne humeur Index du Forum -> Divers -> Department of English language Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Heures prières

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation